Mystic Blue Dinner Cruises
The cool, casual and high-energy party aboard a Mystic Blue dinner cruise turns Lake Michigan into Chicago’s hottest spot for nightlife and excitement. A terrific way to cap off the day with a group of friends, business associates or that special someone, come aboard and watch the sun set against the Chicago skyline while you enjoy panoramic views of the city. If you are interested in booking an event for a group of 20 or more, please visit our group events page for more information.
Automatically included in your base ticket price:
- A two-and-a-half-hour or three-hour cruise on Lake Michigan
- Delicious dinner buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- The best views of Chicago’s skyline and attractions, including the Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field and the iconic Willis Tower
- Onboard DJ entertainment and dance floor
Extras & Upgrades
Available for purchase at booking, or during your cruise, for an upgraded experience:
- Creative cocktails, wine and beer from our well-stocked cash bar (view menu)
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Window table reservations for the best views
- Additional upgrades to customize your experience
The little things that matter a lot:
- Parking is available at Navy Pier.
- Our decks are climate-controlled to cruise year-round in all weather conditions.
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire.
- Children are welcome and infants under three cruise free.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please let your server know if you have any serious food allergies.
Looking for a cocktail party scene? Check out our Lake-Breeze Dinner Lounge Cruises throughout the summer season, with select dates into the fall. Lake-Breeze Cruises are a great option for individuals and groups!
Are you a night owl? Blue After-Dark Moonlight Cruises are offered on select dates all year and turn Mystic Blue into one of the hottest night clubs in Chicago.