Blue After-Dark Moonlight Cruises aboard Mystic Blue
We Party while Chicago sleeps. Join us now. Sleep later.
The hip and contemporary Mystic Blue Cruises presents Blue After-Dark, the hottest summer club experience in the city.
Blue After-Dark Cruises
Experience incredible skyline views and club music from every deck.
Dance to a variety of music spun by some of the premier DJ's in Chicago.
Indulge in cool cocktails and complimentary late-night hors d'oeuvres.
Cruise: 1:00am - 3:00am
Price: $37.90 per person (Price does not include taxes or fees)
Call 877.299.7783 to make reservations or use our Reservations System to book online!
*All passengers must be 21 or older with valid ID*
Navy Pier Late Night Parking Special Rate
Navy Pier Late Night Parking Special Rate is available every day from June 1 – October 31, 2013. Valid only for guests who have entered the Navy Pier Parking Garages (Located at 600 E. Grand Ave.) at least one minute after posted regular hours of operation AND who pay and exit the garage by the next 4:00 AM. No overnight parking. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid for valet. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply. No coupon necessary.
- Sundays – Thursdays $10 Late Night rate begins at 10:01 PM
- Fridays – Saturdays: $10 Late Night rate begins at 12:01 AM
- July 3, 2013 & September 1, 2013: $10 Late Night rate begins at 12:01 AM
Blue After-Dark Moonlight Menu
- Vegetable Crudités With Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders With Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Pulled Steak Panini Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, and Monterrey Jack over toasted Garlic Bread
- Nacho Station With Cheddar Sauce and pickled Jalapenos
- Seasoned Potato Chips & Pretzels
- An Assortment of Desserts
*Menu subject to change.
Blue After-Dark Dress Code
Attire should meet standards of nightclub dress.
DO: Clean, fun and stylish clothes
DON'T: Sportswear, athletic shoes, work boots, jerseys, baggy clothes and ball caps.
Code of Conduct
Blue After-Dark has a strict, zero tolerance policy.
Aggressive, rude, belligerent or drunken behavior, as well as fighting, will not be tolerated.
Everyone must provide a state or federally recognized ID for proof of age. Must be at least 21 years of age